RECOMMENDED STUDY MATERIALS
Most study materials for these examinations can be purchased from the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) bookstore at www.nrca.net. The remaining reference is available from bookstores or their websites. All questions on these tests are supported by these references:
- National Roofing Contractors Association Phone: (847)299-9070
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Architectural Metal Flashing, Condensation Control and Reroofing (2010)
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Membrane Roofing Systems (2011)
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roofing Systems (2012)
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Steep-Slope Roof Systems (2009)
- The NRCA Waterproofing Manual (2005)
- Repair Manual for Low-Slope Membrane Roof Systems (1997)
- The NRCA Safety Manual, Second Edition (2009)
- Pocket Guide to Safety (1997) Other Materials
- Atcheson, Daniel, Roofing Construction and Estimating (1995) Publisher:Craftsman Book Company, P.O. Box 6500, Carlsbad, CA 92018
No need to buy the books!
Take the IREP training course and forget buying the books. Save time and money. Sign up below!